Jul 31, 2009
Eating out is fun! However, it is always necessary to remember that places do differ and if you decide to visit a cafe or a restaurant where you have never been before, you’ll need to make sure that this place is not included in our list of “Top 10 Most Ridiculous Dining Experiences” or you may have a dinner that you’ll never forget…in a negative sense.
1) “Modern Toilet” restaurant in Taipei (Taiwan) means that you have to eat while sitting on a toilet! How disgusting!
2) A hospital-themed restaurant, “Aurum” located in Clark Quay, Singapore will make you feel ill (or sick?)!
3) The “Dining Dog Café” in Edmonds, USA is really pet-friendly. Is it human-friendly though? We don’t think so!
4. The “Cabbage and Condom” is a restaurant in Thailand that promotes safe sex and family planning. However, does it promote a pleasant dining experience? The answer is NO!
5. Duvet restaurant in New York city is quite a nice place actually if you enjoy eating in beds. If not, avoid!
6. “Rude Service Restaurant” in Chicago is a place where only Chuck Norris would dare to eat!
7. A prison-themed restaurant, “The Jail” in Taiwan puts you into a cold steel cage. Cool? No!
8. “Rising Sun Anger Release Bar” in Nanjing (China) is a place where customers are allowed to throw and smash the plates and glasses and even hit the waiters who have been given special training for the job. Want to hit a waiter? – Go! Want to have a nice dinner? – Avoid!
9. “Hadaka Sushi” in Los Angeles, USA uses female body as a food platter. Never tried vagina-smelling sushi? Now you’ve got a chance! We’ll probably go somewhere else.
10) And finally…”Nocti Vagus” Dark Restaurant in Berlin (Germany) gives you a chance to eat in complete darkness. But do you know what you actually eat? Good question.