Amazing Data

A Blog on amazing stuff: Amazing pictures, amazing world, amazing people, funny and cool stuff, etc.

Top 7 Most Strange “Accidentally Swallows”

Category: Amazing photos

1 – Girl swallows toothbrush while practicing oral sex


A Romanian teenager had to have emergency surgery after swallowing a toothbrush while she practised performing oral sex.
Andreea Vlad, 16, from Falticeni in eastern Romania, initially told doctors she had slipped and swallowed the seven inch toothbrush.
But when medical staff carried out examinations they realised she had no scratches or cuts on her throat backing up her claim she had fallen.
When questioned further she admitted she and some friends had been watching a pornographic movie and that she had swallowed the brush afterwards while practicing the technique for oral sex and imitating the women in the film.
A spokesman for the county hospital in Suceava where she was treated said: ‘This girl is very lucky. She did not suffer any internal damage because of the toothbrush, but things could have been much worse for her.’

.

.

2 – Woman Accidentally Swallows Spoon While Laughing


A young Australian woman, 26, accidentally swallowed a teaspoon in a laughing fit while eating spaghetti during a dinner conversation. She laughed so hard that the 15-centimeter spoon lodged in her throat at the top of her stomach.
The Sunday Telegraph newspaper reports that the doctors at Canterbury Hospital had sedated the woman and taken out the spoon “with great difficulty” during the 90-minute operation.

.

.

3 – Woman Swallows Diamond Engagement Ring Hidden in Milkshake


A lot of guys try to come up with proposal scenarios that their girlfriends will remember forever. So give Reed Harris credit for accomplishing that goal — even if it turned out to be in dont-try-this-at-home fashion.
The idea was a variation on a common theme: Put the ring in a drink and let his beloved discover it. Harris did his part, hiding the ring in a Wendys Frosty milkshake. But, as he and his girlfriend, Kaitlin Whipple, told TODAYs Matt Lauer Monday in New York, she ate the entire shake and never found the ring.
Harris and Whipple had attended an LDS Institute class last Tuesday at San Juan College in Farmington, N.M., where they live. Afterward, they and a group of friends went to a Wendys for Frosties. The friends were in on his plans and recorded what they expected to be a heartwarming proposal on a cell phone video camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX6aCRCW7IE

.

.

4 – Firefighter Accidentally the Whole Cat


“A brave fireman was rushed to the hospital for injuries suffered in the line of duty after he swallowed a tiny kitten while trying to revive it with the kiss of life,” Firefighter Sven Larsen, 34, was inside a burning warehouse near Stockholm, Sweden, when he found a 6 ounce kitten gasping for air. “He ran over and started to do CPR on the kitten,” Fire Chief Harald Thorenson is quoted as saying. “I was standing right next to him and the next thing I knew he gulped real hard and swallowed the animal.” The kitten did not survive, but animal rights activist plan to honor Larsen.

.

.

5 – Drunk student swallows house key to party on


Hungover Chris Foster, 18, had no memory of swallowing the 5cm (2in) key in a bizarre drunken stunt – until his friends and the NHS helped him piece together the events of the night before.
Apparently, Mr Foster’s friends told him he had drunk too much and they were taking him home from a party in student halls.
However, in his desperation to stay, he swallowed his key and said he couldn’t get into his house. A fellow Bournemouth University student attempted the Heimlich manoeuvre to recover the key but without success.
He was also given salt water to drink in a bid to bring it up but that didn’t work either.
Mr Foster said: ‘I had to sleep on the sofa in the communal lounge and the next morning I couldn’t remember a thing. I thought it was a bit of a wind-up when my friend said I had swallowed the key.
The key is now safely back on the computer design student’s keyring as he said he couldn’t afford the £20 his landlord was going to charge him for a new one.

.

.

6 – Puppy swallows yonder star


This dozy puppy almost had his last Christmas dinner — after he swallowed a star decoration.
Yorkshire Terrier Charlie found the old Christmas star as he rummaged in owner Felicity Clifford’s bin.
She thought the five-month-old pup had swallowed a bone — but an X-ray revealed the star.
Charlie made a full recovery after it was taken out with forceps under anaesthetic.
Vet Robert Newcombe of charity PDSA’s hospital in Plymouth, Devon, said: “I’ve seen odd things as a vet but this is the strangest ever.”

.

.

7 – The boy who swallowed magnetic pieces


This X-ray shows a boy who swallowed magnetic pieces of a block
one at a time. When they hit his stomach, they reconnected.

Share/Bookmark

Tagged: , , ,

Leave a Reply